Terms and Conditions of Renting a Holiday House Casa ‘Playa Flamenca’
Later in these Terms and Conditions the following terms will be used:
‘A holiday house’ – A holiday house located in Spain, Calle Estaca 115 03189 Playa Flamenca, Orihuela Costa, Alicante, hereinafter referred to as the House.
‘Website’ – the official website of the House: www.flamenca.eu containing a full description of the holiday house and rental conditions contained herein.
‘Tenants Address’ – an e-mail address of the Tenant, sent to the Landlord electronically or by phone as the address to which all correspondence related to the rental of the House should be directed.
‘Landlord Address’ – e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Reservations can be made by phone, by e-mail or by filling out the booking form available on the website of the House, or through authorized agencies (Booking; Casamundo, Costa Invest).
2. The reservation is considered effective after fulfilling by the Tenant the terms of the offer, particularly after the payment of advance money in the required amount and within the required time-limit.
3. Advance payment is tantamount to acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Failure to pay in due time results in automatic cancellation of the reservation and does not require prior notification to the Tenant by the Landlord.
5. Upon fulfillment of the conditions referred to in paragraph 1 item 2, a confirmation of reservation will be sent to the Tenant.
6. The remainder of the amount due for the rental the customer pays within the time-limit specified in the offer.
7. The Tenant has the right to cancel the reservation. It can be done in writing (sending an e-mail to the Landlord’s address), unless otherwise specified in the offer.
8. In the event of cancellation the Tenant shall pay:
100% of the costs in the event of withdrawal from 30 or less days prior to commencing the journey,
9. The Tenant is obligated to pay the full amount, even if, for reasons independent of the owner of the House, the arrival or stay of the Tenant is delayed or shortened (transportation difficulties, strikes or personal reasons).
10. Exceeding the declared number of guests will result in charging an additional fee of 400 Euro / person.
§2 Arrival and Departure
1. Check-in starts at 17:00 on the day of arrival, and check-out is at 10:00 on the day of departure.
2. Accommodation and key collection takes place from 9.00-18.00 at the reception desk, located in Playa Flamenca 03189 Orihuela Costa (Alicante) Salvador Dali 18 Street, Centro Comercial Via Park 1 (next to the shopping centre La Zenia Boulevard). The wish to accommodate after 18.00 requires prior agreement by e-mail or telephone (an additional fee can be charged).
3. On arrival, the Tenant receives the keys to the House, which are to be returned to the Landlord on the day of departure. For lost keys the Tenant shall pay a fee of 30 Euro.
§3 The Scope of renting and prices
1. Rental offer with prices can be found on the website of the House.
2. The price for renting is the gross price and includes charges for utilities.
3. On arrival the Tenant pays the Landlord, in the agreed way (by credit card or in cash), a refundable deposit of 200 Euros to cover any damage caused by the Tenant. The deposit is refunded on departure. The payment of a deposit does not release the Tenant from the obligation to cover the full damages.
4. Liability for loss or damage to items brought by the Tenants of the House is governed by the relevant provisions of the Polish Civil Code. The liability of the Landlord for the loss of or damage to valuables, money, securities and items of scientific or artistic value is limited.
§4 Responsibilities of Tenants
1. The Tenant is obliged to take care to preserve the principles of good neighborliness, in particular, to maintain the quiet hours between 23.00-8.00 and maintain the rented house in a non-deteriorated condition. The Tenant is obliged to inform the reception office of any identified defects and faults found in the House and to report damage caused by the Tenant or people visiting the Tenant during their stay (including permanent soiling and damage to equipment elements, or their disappearance).The equivalent of the damage and the costs of removing the damage is the covered by the Tenant.
2. The Landlord does not agree to pets in the House.
3. The House is non-smoking except for the garden. In the event of breach of this prohibition, the Tenant will be charged an additional fee of 200 Euro for extra cleaning and excluding of the House from use.
4. Due to the fire protection requirements in the House it is not allowed to use any instruments or devices powered by electricity, which are not part of the House equipment. Exceptions are: a charger for a mobile phone, a portable computer, an electric shaver. At the same time it is absolutely prohibited to not leave the electrical appliances turned on if unattended by the Tenant.
5. The Tenant may use the House only for residential purposes and cannot sublet the House without the consent of the Landlord. People not accommodated in the House may stay there from 08.00 to 23.00.
6. If, as a result of violation of the principles of good neighborliness by the Tenant, the Landlord or their representative is called to the place, the Landlord has the right to terminate the contract immediately, without having to return the fees paid earlier by the Tenant. In such a situation, the Tenant is obliged to cover all the incurred additional costs.
7. The Tenant is asked to leave the House after their stay in the condition in which they would like to stay in.
§5 Final Provisions
1. The law applicable to resolve disputes between the Landlord and the Tenant is the Polish law. Any disputes will be settled amicably, and in case of disagreement, the competent court is the court in Szczecin. To matters not settled herein the provisions of the Polish Civil Code shall apply.
2. If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are different from the regulations of letting agencies, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
We wish you a pleasant stay
The team of Casa ‘Playa Flamenca’